Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions set below carefully before ordering from this website. By ordering any foods from TngTong via the web, mobile web or through our mobile applications, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
We are TngTong Services, a brand of Infoskaters Technologies Pvt. Ltd., unless otherwise stated.
- ‘You’, ‘Your’ and ‘Yours’ are references to you, the person accessing this web siteand ordering any of our product from the web site or the other channels provided by TngTong
- Goods is a reference to any goods where we offer for sale from our website from time to time.
- Services is a reference to any service which we may supply and which may from us, TngTong ;
- Food Delivery is a reference to perishable goods and to any form of delivery service, and
- Website are references to our website https://tngtong.com through which we offer our goods and services
- Any contract for the supply of foods and services from this website is between you and TngTong. You should agree to take particular care while providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Any foods and services purchased from this website are intended for your use only and not for resale purpose.
- When ordering from this Website you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. You must ensure that you should keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to third party.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. During instances of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us. When you place your order online, we will send you an auto-generated confirmation mail about the same. You must inform us immediately if any of your details are incorrect. If the food for which you had placed the order is not available or if we are not able to your deliver to your location, we will inform you through a phone call or SMS.
Prices And Payments
- Any contract for the supply of food items from this website is between you and TngTong. You must agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment
- All the prices listed on the website are correct during the time of publication.
- All prices for delivery by TngTong or a third party provider assigned by TngTong listed on the website are correct at the time of publication however, we have the right to alter these in the future
- The total price for the food including taxes will be displayed at the time of checking out your order. Full payment should be made for all the foods dispatched, by online payment, e.g. credit, debit card or bank transfers or in cash.
- If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order prior to delivery. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted, thereby prevent the possibility of any third-party accessing your information.
- If customer makes payment for the same order more than once by mistake, extra amount would be refunded via the same gateway to the source within 15 to 20 working days.
- Delivery timings given at the time of placing the order are approximate and may vary based on factors such as traffic and weather conditions. The food items you had ordered for will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of placing the order.
- All orders are delivered by TngTong own delivery network or any other reputed delivery service that we may choose to use from time to time. If the Goods are not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted by us, please contact us by telephone or email and we will do our best to ensure that you receive your order, and it is delivered as quickly as possible.
- If you would have failed to accept your food when it was out for delivery, or if we are unable to deliver at the stated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, then such foods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such foods would be passed on to you.
- You must ensure that at the time of delivery your order adequate arrangements, including access wherever necessary, are in place for the timely delivery of your order.
- TngTong will try our best to deliver the product to you at the place of delivery as requested by you in your order within the time confirmed. We will inform you in advance if we are unable to meet the estimated delivery time.
- TngTong shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you had provided to us when you had placed your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to alternative address.
- In case of the unlikely event of a failed delivery due to reasons beyond the control of the customer, TngTong will refund the full amount to the customer within 15 to 20 working days via the same source through which the payment was made.
- You must notify TngTong immediately if you had decided to cancel your order, preferably by phone, and quote your order number. Orders can be cancelled.
- We will not accept any cancellation requests after the cut off period.
- We may cancel an order if the food is not available for reasons that are not within our control. We would notify you and return any payment that you have made.
- In the unlikely event that we deliver a wrong food, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong food and you will be fully refunded for the missing food. If we can only do a partial delivery (a few items might be not available), we would inform you or propose a replacement for missing foods. You have the right to refuse a partial order before delivery and get refunded.
- If the cancellation was made in time, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount within 14 days.
- Meal subscription plans should be used during the period of validity. In case of the user not availing the meals during the specified period, the meals will lapse. Refund or extension of lapsed plans is not be possible. This is applicable to all subscriptions offered under Meal Plans by TngTong.
- You would be refunded if you are unsatisfied with the food or unhappy with our services based on the number of meals you have consumed from your subscription given that you have already started your subscription.
- You must agree to provide us with accurate and complete information whenever we request information to provide during the delivery.
- You authorize us to use store or process your personal information in order to enable the delivery of food items to you and for marketing and credit control purposes. These purposes might include the disclosure of your personal information to selected third parties from time to time where we believe that the services offered by such third parties would be of your interest or where this is required by law or in order to provide delivery of food items.
- You are entitled to request a copy of your personal information we hold on you. Please do contact us if you wish to request this information.
We take your complaints very seriously and aim to address your concerns within 5 business days. All complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer Support Team can also be reached on +91-8123129197
Limitation Of Liability
- Great care have been taken to ensure that the information available on this website is error free and correct. We apologize for any errors that may have occurred. We cannot warranty that use of the website will be error-free or fit for purpose timely that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the food items to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This will not affect your rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant items. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expenses including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits to you.
- The products sold by us are provided for private consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure that any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable for the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- In the event TngTong has a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers or discount codes or in suspected instances of fraud, TngTong may cause the shopper ,to be blocked immediately and reserves the right to refuse the future service.
TngTong will do everything in its capacity to maintain the quality of food supplied we supply. However in the unlikely event of poor quality of food reported by a customer, TngTong customer support team will take the majority opinion of the customers to whom the same food was delivered on the given day. If a wide spread quality issue exists, we will consider the issue and handle it accordingly.
- All prices are indicated in INR. Prices are inclusive of taxes unless otherwise indicated.
- We may alter or vary the terms and conditions at any time without your notice
- Payment must be made either at the time of placing the order by credit card or at the time of delivery by cash. Failure of payment on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
- It may be noted by the customer that once registered he/she will be receiving all kinds of promotional SMS, mailers and notifications to keep him/her updated with our offers and other forms of information.
- If any terms or conditions of our Agreement is be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The parties here to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- These terms and conditions and a contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with India laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. All the dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in English language.